Back Injury Cause Back Pain In Weightlifting Athletes
Back Injury In Weightlifting Athletes While Squatting is an injury to the tendon and lower back muscles, leading to muscle spasm and pain.
Causes Of Back Injury In Weightlifting Athletes
Every great force can tear the muscles and tendons of the lower back (lumbar region).
This injury is common in sports that require a push or pull against a strong resistance, such as weight lifters or football players.
These injuries also occur in sports that require branch by playing back a sudden, for example in the game of basketball and golf.
Risk factors for back injury are:
- The curvature of the lower spine that are too excessive
- Bones hips tilt forward
- Muscles are weak or tight
- Abdominal muscles and thigh muscles are weak
- Vein stiff knee.
Backs are also prone to injury if the spine is fragile due to arthritis, spine disorders preparation or spinal tumor.
Symptoms Of Back Injury In Weightlifting Athletes
Spinal injury usually causes sudden pain in the lower back during the swing, pushing or pulling.
At first the pain is not too severe, so people can still continue his training.
Torn muscles and tendons will further bleed and swell, and 2-3 hours later, a seizure that causes severe pain.
Any movement will aggravate your back pain, so patients often choose a position like a baby in the womb.
Diagnosis Of Back Injury In Weightlifting Athletes
Diagnosis is based on symptoms and physical examination.
If your lower back hurts and touched will worsen if the patient bends forward.
Treatment Of Back Injury In Weightlifting Athletes
Patients should rest and a sore back area is compressed with ice cubes.
Once the condition is improving, could do abdominal exercises (which help stabilize the spine) and exercises to stretch and strengthen the back muscles.
Prevention Of Back Injury In Weightlifting Athletes
Using a weightlifting belt can help prevent back injury.
Need Consultation? Please contact us by calling (65) 64762106 or Schedule an Appointment here on our website. Our professional Senior orthopedic specialist, Dr. Kevin Yip, has more than 20 years experience. Be assured that you will be receiving professional treatments that suit your needs. Consultations are covered by most insurance.
- Tips for Healthy Back
- Back Pain Treatment Options
- Back Pain due to Golf Injury
- Back Pain: Don’t Ignore!
- Tips to Avoid Back Pain From Lifting Weights
- Simple Way to Overcome lower back pain
- Back Pain: Causes and How to Cope While in Office
- Beware Back Pain due to Slipped Disc
- Epidural Injection for Back Pain
- Tailbone Injury – Danger of Falling In the Sitting position!
- Coccydynia: Caution Coccydynia Attack!
- Tail Bone Pain (Coccydynia)
- Scoliosis: What is Scoliosis, Causes and Diagnose of Scoliosis
- Spine Disorders: Scoliosis
- Spine Disorders: Kyphosis
- Spine Disordes: Lordosis
- Causes Of Back Pain
- What Causes Back Pain Radiates To Leg?
- Back Pain Lost Working Time
- Back Pain: When Your Back Starts Screaming
- Back Pain: Don’t Ignore Back Pain!
- Scoliosis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatments