Children Orthopaedic Singapore
In addition to treating general orthopaedic conditions, we are dedicated to diagnosing and treating to a wide variety of bones & orthopaedic injuries and conditions in children.
We take care of the entire spectrum of paediatric orthopaedic problems from infancy to teenage years, including congenital disorders, problems that arise later in childhood such as scoliosis or growth abnormalities, and common injuries that can happen anywhere from the playground to the soccer field.
What we treat in children orthopaedic singapore:
- Fractures and musculoskeletal trauma including pulled elbow (Nursemaid’s elbow)
- Scoliosis (curved spine), back pain, neck pain, torticollis and other paediatric spine conditions
- Foot problems such as flatfoot and bunions
- Congenital clubfoot (congenital talipes equinovarus) and its treatment by the Ponseti method
- Sports injuries, including arthroscopic (minimally-invasive) surgical procedures for cruciate ligament injuries, meniscal tears and osteochondral and shoulder labral injuries
- Hip conditions such as developmental dysplasia of the hip, Perthes disease, and slipped capital femoral epiphysis
- The orthopaedic manifestations of neuromuscular conditions like cerebral palsy, spina bifida, and the muscular dystrophies
- Limb length discrepancy and angular deformities of the limbs
- Hand problems such as trigger finger, polydactyly (extra thumb or finger) or syndactyly (fused fingers)
- Musculoskeletal infections and tumours
- Surveillance of physiological conditions such as knock-knees, bow-legs, and in-toeing (pigeon-toed gait)