Women mature synonymous with high heels. Go to the office, go to a party or just a way – the way of the women happier and more confident with wearing high heels. A wide variety of high-heeled shoes make women visible sweet tempted to have it.
Many women who continue to wear them despite often feel pain in the foot and calf, uncomfortable, unstable, and not practical in moving. However, most of them are unaware of the dangers of wearing high heels. Some experts also say shoes, there are three kinds of heels who noted a higher accident rate than other types.
Types of High Heels
This thick soles shoes is popular again now, but the soles are quite dangerous because of the width of the platform does not provide flexibility in the legs.
Solution: Mini wedge
To be a walk in the mall for a long time without feeling tired, just choose a shoe with more support in the heel so you will not risk the ankle sprain.
Pencil Heels is very dangerous because people do not have the instincts of balance when standing on the right.
Dangers of Wearing High Heels
- The most frequent injuries experienced by the user causes the condition “ballet break”. “It happens when you slip into the side of the foot, causing a stress fracture
- Heel is very thin would urge Achilles tendon, causing problems in the feet, as well as back and knee
- High heels make you raise your heel, then you bend your lower back causing changes in the position of the spine. This can cause sciatica, a painful condition in which the nerve was trapped, triggering pain and numbness in the legs. Another common problem is that the Achilles tendon, becoming permanently damaged.
- The use of high heels contribute to joint degeneration and osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Wearing heels for too long may cause deformity to feet, including bunion.
For normal walking, wear any kind of flat shoes. Model shoes ballet shoes easily folded and carried in a bag, so that if the high heels you wear starting to feel exhausting, you can change it to flat shoes.