Looking for Heel Pain Clinic? Looking for Heel Specialist? Having unbearable Heel Pain? Please call (65) 64762106 for immediate appointment.
Pain in the heel or sole of the foot is annoying because it makes it difficult sometimes when walking. Usually pain is felt in the heel after waking up or after sitting for too long. Some may assume the heel pain caused by gout but the most common caused of heel pain is caused by an inflammation of the soft tissue or tendon in the plantar fascia which commonly known as Plantar Fasciitis.
Pain can be caused by mild to high intensity depending on how severe the inflammation of the ligament. Legs may feel weak, irritable even to swelling. Plantar fasciitis is most commonly attacked to middle-aged people, soldiers or athletes. But plantar fasciitis can also occur in all ages.
Some of the causes of Heel Pain:
- Form arches that are too high or too flat
- Excessive Physical activity on foot such as too much running, standing for long periods on a hard base
- Overweight –> Repeated load can cause tears or rips small ligaments resulting in pain and swelling.
- The use of footwear or sandals are not suitable
- Has the calf muscles or the Achilles tendon is tight
If the pain most often occurs at night time there is a chance you suffer from arthritis or arthritis. If you are in doubt or not sure, seeking professional advise to confirm the diagnosis is deemed to be important.
Treatments for Heel Pain:
There are few types of heel pain treatment depending the severity of the symptoms.
Some of Home Treatments that one can do at the early stage:
- Rest your feet for a while, less walking, or less prolonged standing.
- Stretching Exercise
- Wearing a cushion in the sole
- Compress the sole of the feet with ice water
- Take over counter pain relief medication
Despite all the home treatments, the heel pain is still persists. It is about time to really see professional advise and take the heel pain seriously:
- Prescribed medications
- Anti-inflammatory injections
- Shockwave therapy –> shockwave therapy is the most effective treatment for plantar fasciitis and gives pretty good results!
We are heel pain clinic and treated all types of heel problems, including heel injury such as fracture. We see a lot of patient coming to our clinic with heel pain and we provide immediate pain relieve. As there are so many possible causes of heel pain, however unexplained and reoccurring pain will generally require an accurate diagnosis by seeking professional advise and then the doctor will be able to develop an appropriate treatment plan based on the one’s symptoms.
Looking for heel pain clinic? Please contact us by calling (65) 64762106 or Schedule an Appointment here on our website. Our professional orthopedic specialist, Dr. Kevin Yip, has more than 20 years experience. Be assured that you will be receiving professional treatments that suit your needs. Consultations are covered by most insurance.
- Plantar Fasciitis (Most Common Cause of Heel Pain)
- Say Goodbye to Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Pain – Plantar Fasciitis
- Plantar Fasciitis: Heel Pain Treatment
- Plantar Fasciitis: Often Feel Heel Pain In the Morning?
- Causes Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis Causes)