Elbow Pain Singapore Specialist
Elbow is a complex joint that allows you to perform pushing and pulling movements and to rotate your forearm. According to our elbow pain Singapore specialist, elbow pain Singapore can be caused by injury or strain to the bones in your elbow joint, the surrounding muscles or the tendons, which attach the muscles to the bones. Elbow pain may also be due to damage arising from the elbow joint’s network of nerves, blood vessels and ligaments. On occasion, problems in your neck, shoulder and upper arm, or your forearm and wrist can result in elbow pain.
Causes of Elbow Pain Singapore
Based on our elbow pain Singapore Specialist, most elbow pain results from overuse injuries; many sports, hobbies and jobs require repetitive hand, wrist or arm movements.
Common Elbow pain Singapore includes
Elbow pain Singapore Specialist has listed the common elbow pain:
- Arthritis: Elbow pain may occasionally be due to arthritis but elbow joint is much less prone to wear-and-tear damage than are many other joints.
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer’s Elbow)
- Olecranon Bursitis
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome / Ulna Nerve Neuritis
- Radial tunnel syndrome, which occurs when the radial nerve becomes compressed just beyond your elbow (sometimes called resistant tennis elbow)
- Tendonitis Elbow
- Sprains and Strains
- Fracture Elbow
Elbow pain usually isn’t serious, but because you use your elbow in so many ways, elbow pain can definitely affect your life.