Olecranon Bursitis Doctor Singapore
Olecranon Bursitis Doctor Singapore. Our specialists have seen many patients complaining with elbow pain. Olecranon bursitis is one of the common elbow pain.
What is Olecranon Bursitis or Elbow Bursitis?
Symptoms of Olecranon Bursitis – Elbow Bursitis
As per our olecranon bursitis doctor Singapore, the common symptoms of elbow bursitis include:
- Pain around the back of the elbow
- Swelling directly over the bony prominence of the tip of the elbow
- Slightly limited motion of the elbow
Causes of Olecranon Bursitis – Elbow Bursitis
Elbow bursitis may follow a traumatic accident, such as a fall onto the back of the elbow, or it may seemingly pop up out of nowhere. People who rest their elbows on hard surfaces may aggravate the condition and make the swelling more prominent.
How is Elbow Bursitis diagnosed?
What are the treatment for Elbow Bursitis?
- Anti-inflammatory medications
- Anti-inflammatory injections
- Orthopaedic Accessory
- Antibiotic will be required for infected elbow
- Surgery may be recommended for severe case
Prevention for Olecranon Bursitis – Elbow Bursitis
Patients should be advised to avoid excessive pressure over the elbow. Care should also be taken not to traumatise the elbow from persistent rubbing or contact sports. Elbow pads may help to prevent recurrence until the initial inflammation resolves.
When do you need to CALL our olecranon bursitis doctor Singapore?