Plantar Warts Doctor Singapore
Plantar Warts Doctor Singapore. What is plantar warts? Plantar warts are noncancerous skin growths on the soles of your feet caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV), which enters your body through tiny cuts, breaks or other vulnerable sites on the skin of your feet.
Plantar warts often develop beneath pressure points in your feet, such as the heels or balls of your feet. This pressure also may cause a plantar wart to grow inward beneath a hard, thick layer of skin (callus).
Symptoms of Plantar Warts
The sign and symptoms of plantar warts according to our plantar warts doctor Singapore are in the following:
- Small grainy bumps on the feet soles
- Develop brown or gray lumps that may have tiny black pinpoints in the center
- Black pinpoints, which are commonly called “wart seeds” but are actually small, clotted blood vessels
- Hard, thickened skin (callus) over a well-defined “spot” on the skin, where a wart has grown inwards
- Pain or tenderness when walking or standing
Causes of Plantar Warts
Some common causes of Plantar Warts by our plantar warts doctor Singapore:
- sharing shoes with people
- your feet are dry and cracked
- your immune system weakened
Plantar Warts Doctor Singapore Treatment for Plantar Warts
Plantar Warts Doctor Singapore said The treatment that will be effective in a particular case is highly variable. It is ranging for fudikin cream, burning the infected skin to the surgical procedure to remove the plantar wart namely excision biopsy of plantar warts.
NOTE: Warts are not dangerous but they can be painful. If you are in any doubt about diagnosis or treatment, consult us now by calling us at (65) 6476 2106 for an appointment.