Have you ever felt pins and needle in the sole of your foot? Especially in your heels when you set foot on the floor. Like the case after sitting too long or wake up. However, do not rush to think that it is gout. It could be plantar fasciitis.
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar Fasciitis is also called interference with the thick tissue that connects the heel and the toes.
Usually when the sole of the feet hurts, it means that inflammation or swelling has sometimes taken place when walking and causes pain. What are the symptoms?
- Pain in the heel, toes or entire foot when setting foot on the floor.
- Pain develops gradually, but sometimes it disappears or often piles up when walking frequently or standing a long time.
- Pain that feels like being pricked by a needle.
Who more prone to get Pins and Needle of heel?
Even though plantar fasciitis can develop without an obvious cause, some factors can increase your risk of developing this condition. They include:
- People who have high activity on legs, such as lots of walking, runners or long standing.
- People who are overweight.
- Age around 40-60 years.
- The use of shoes is not right. Especially those who wear flat feet.
Are you having Pins and Needles sole of foot and looking for an effective treatment? Get it checked today. Call or Whatsapp us at 64762106.
- Plantar Fasciitis (Most Common Cause of Heel Pain)
- Say Goodbye to Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Pain – Plantar Fasciitis
- Plantar Fasciitis: Heel Pain Treatment
- Plantar Fasciitis: Often Feel Heel Pain In the Morning?
- Causes Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis Causes)