Don’t ignore if you have right or left back pain. Be aware of the various symptoms that accompany back pain in order to determine the next course of action.
Right or left back pain can occur if you fall or lift objects that are too heavy. Back pain can also occur suddenly and get worse over time. If you experience right or left back pain, it is recommended to consult a doctor immediately, especially if you also experience symptoms such as the following:
- Right or left back pain spreads to the leg area, especially below the knee. This can be a sign that you are suffering from disc hernias (nerve support pads in the spinal cavity), protruding muscles, or disturbed sciatic nerve (sciatica).
- Feet, hands, arms, or groin feel weak, numb, or tingling. This means there are abnormalities in the nerves that need immediate treatment.
- Urine mixed with blood, possibly a sign of kidney stones. Kidney stones can cause sharp right or left back pain, especially when urinating.
- Bladder or bowel problems. This indicates a serious problem called cauda equina syndrome, a rare disorder that affects nerve collections at the base of the spine. This condition requires emergency medical care.
- Fall or back injury before and after right or left back pain appears.
- Having a fever, there is a painful sensation during urination, or frequent urination. It could be a sign of a vertebral infection, disc infection, pelvic infection, or bladder infection.
- Weight loss and can not be known why
- Right or left back pain increases when you cough or bend. This can be a sign of a herniated disc
- You begin to have difficulty controlling your urine or bowel movements.
- The pain is in one particular place in the bone. It can also be sustainable even when you are lying down and sleeping at night. This can be a sign of a tumor in the bone.
- Right or left back pain has been going on for more than a month.
- You or a family member ever got cancer.
- You have ever taken corticosteroids or drugs that make your immune system weak.
- Ever hit or injured on the back.
- The right or left back pain is getting worse and doesn’t improve even after you rest.
- Have been doing back pain therapy to cure back pain right or left, but to no avail.
Right or left back pain should be treated by back pain specialist for proper diagnosis and treatments. Right or left back pain treatments include medication, physiotherapy and injections.
- Slip Disc / Herniated Disc
- Tail Bone (Coccydynia)
- Mid Back Pain (Thoracic Pain)
- Back Strain
Leave a reply
Call or Whats app 64762106 for an appointment with our back pain specialist for right or left back pain treatment.