Tail Bone Pain Singapore
TAIL BONE PAIN SINGAPORE? The coccyx is a triangular bone located at the base of the spine. Tailbone injury can result in bruising, bone dislocation or fracture the coccyx.
Cause of Tail Bone Pain Singapore
Causes include tailbone injuries, bad posture is wrong, a direct blow to the spine, injured or broken during delivery, tension or friction repetitive movements such as the rowing and cycling.
Symptom of Tail Bone Pain Singapore
Pain in the spine, bruising, pain increases while sitting, difficulty when defecating.
Treatment for Tail Bone Pain Singapore
The main purpose of treatment is to reduce the symptoms of the patient is advised not to sit too long, taking pain medications, can also pack ice around the injured bone.
Sitting too long which adds to the burden on the spine joints. Because the cause is your day-to-day work, the main thing to consider is comfort when sitting.
Feel what you feel comfortable with the level of height between the chairs and tables as well as a corner when facing the computer. Try to position the seat as comfortable as possible. Ideally used movable chairs (rotated) and a height adjustable, because you use it all day.
Another thing you can do:
- Avoid postures that are not symmetrical between the limbs and limb (as twisted position). If want to grab something on the right or left of you, stand or just turn your work chair, so that the whole body facing the object you are trying to achieve.
- Keep the entire sole of the foot can tread the floor when sitting or legs do not need as tiptoe because seats are too high. If the table is high to force you to have a high chair so that your feet can not tread on the floor, can be used leg braces.
- Never folded one leg over the other, in the long term
- Do not sit in the same position for a long time, try to change the sitting position every 30 minutes.
- Walking and swimming can help reduce back pain occurs.
If the tailbone pain Singapore still persist despite all the above mentioned things, anti-inflammatory injection may be considered for tail bone injury. Physiotherapy may also recommended. Surgery may use as the last sort of treatment.
Need Consultation for tail bone pain Singapore? Please contact us by calling (65) 64762106 or Schedule an Appointment here on our website. Our professional orthopedic specialist has more than 20 years experience. Be assured that you will be receiving professional treatments that suit your needs. Consultations are covered by most insurance.
- Tailbone Injury – Danger of Falling In the Sitting position!
- Coccydynia: Caution Coccydynia Attack!
- Tail Bone Pain (Coccydynia)