Tennis Causes Low Back Pain
Handling with low back pain or lower back pain is not easy . You should know the type of disease can be proactive on this one . At the very least , before taking steps to relieve lower back pain , to understand the causes and symptoms of low back pain will be very helpful.
Causes Of Lower Back Pain
From strained muscles to tense nerves , acute injury – lift and rotate heavy loads , for example – can cause lower back pain also aging factors that could cause degenerative changes in the spine , which began their 30s or even sooner .
Brief Description of Factors Causing Lower Back Pain
- Firstly due to overuse of muscles and ligaments , resulting competitive tennis game or activity in the garden .
- The second cause is a joint injury that can cause joint fluid leaks , or other damage resulting in ‘ tension ‘ between the bones of the spine .
- Thirdly because of the age factor that causes degeneration of the joints , joints and joint fluid torn out , so that the joints shrink and joints become helpless .
- Other causes are changes in the structure of the spine , such as one vertebra to slip forward to the next vertebra .
- Also due to spinal stenosis . Ie narrowing of the space around the spinal cord , resulting in pressure on the nerve roots .
- Or is it because of scoliosis , which is curved or abnormally curved spine.
Symptoms of lower spine pain is different for each person
To note also , if the symptoms of the lower spine pain is different for each person . It all depends on the cause of the illness . It can be seen as to whether the pain increases when standing , sitting , bending , or when it is running . The pain that can even extend to the buttocks or legs . Pain may also come and go . Alternatively, when the pain arises , you feel something else , such as numbness , tingling , or weakness in your legs .
Leave a reply
Need Consultation? Please contact us by calling (65) 64762106 or Schedule an Appointment here on our website. Our professional orthopaedic specialist, Dr. Kevin Yip, has more than 20 years experience. Be assured that you will be receiving professional treatments that suit your needs. Consultations are covered by most insurance.